• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to jump back to list in the same place after viewing a fullscreen slideshow

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a text box that is a list of around 75 items. Each item hyperlinks to a fullscreen slideshow for that item. This works great for me. My question is: when I click back to the full item list, I would like to be able to make it so you can pick up where you left off in the list rather than starting back up at the top of the list. Anyone know a way to do that? Thanks

Here is the list:

Exhibitions | LOYAL

And say if I clicked here: about half way down the list, I would want to go back to the list and pickup in the same spot in the list where I left off

Brian Belott Jesse Greenberg | LOYAL

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

You might need to create a link for each page (btw there´s no back to list-button) and link this to a specific anchors which you may have to create as well.

In your case maybe easier than 75 anchors to set an anchor every 5 items. You could then link your back to list button to this specific anchor. So people find it easier to come back to where they already have been.

For design reasons i suggest to give a little more padding at the bottom of this list-page.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might need to create a link for each page (btw there´s no back to list-button) and link this to a specific anchors which you may have to create as well.

In your case maybe easier than 75 anchors to set an anchor every 5 items. You could then link your back to list button to this specific anchor. So people find it easier to come back to where they already have been.

For design reasons i suggest to give a little more padding at the bottom of this list-page.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This is great input on all counts. Im going to try the anchors in 5's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works! Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines