• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to keep scroll effects and responsive site?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a tutorial on Adobe Muse that said the new update allowed fluid width responsive sites to execute scroll effects. But when I try to create a fluid width site, my fully updated Muse turns off my scroll effects.

Is the most current version of Muse actually able to do this or not?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Currently, you can only use scroll effects on fixed breakpoints. Have a look at the video by the Muse team:

Scroll Effects with Responsive Design - YouTube

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, you can only use scroll effects on fixed breakpoints. Have a look at the video by the Muse team:

Scroll Effects with Responsive Design - YouTube

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 solutions. The first solution is what I have said before.

CSS and Javascript

• Check my website out. It's a responsive Muse site, with a parallax menu that I've made using Javascript and CSS. It was included in one of the best Muse templates out there that you can buy. I just tweaked the code around so it'll work with mine.

My website: benjaminbrewer.net

Brand new workaround widget

• QooQee.com just came out with a responsive scroll effect widget that is a COMPLETE solution to this problem.

Heres the link: Responsive Scroll Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a lot of problems with that widget right now. I am having problems with objects doubling when resizing the screen. Images that are animated not always showing up etc....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those problems and the extreme fidgeting (with the qooqee responsive scroll widget) are still messing with my design as well, rendering it quite useless ...

Does anybody out there have another idea to fix images as background with a parallax effect on a responsive site?! Getting crazy here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Out of the box parallax effects/scrollmotion is only available with fixed width breakpoints but of course can be responsive as well.

So, we need a .muse to check what´s possible.

Please follow these rules: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines