• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to know which are the best breakpoints to create?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I want to know what are the best breakpoints that I can use for my website, if i'm doing an overkill with too many breakpoints, and if there is a better way to create a responsive website in Muse to adapt to whatever size the browser?

Thank you guys, all of you are amazing!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

It is not that difficult:

Create a wide breakpoint at 1200 to 1500 ox and start layouting. Now drag the scrubber and look, where your design falls apart (elements overlap, are getting to small, …). Here you place the next breakpoint.

Create your page so, that you end up with 3 to 5 breakpoints. This should be enough.

And please, don‘t try to set breakpoints according to special devices. If you do this, you will end up in hundred of breakpoints! Breakpoints in Muse are layout oriented, not device or

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not that difficult:

Create a wide breakpoint at 1200 to 1500 ox and start layouting. Now drag the scrubber and look, where your design falls apart (elements overlap, are getting to small, …). Here you place the next breakpoint.

Create your page so, that you end up with 3 to 5 breakpoints. This should be enough.

And please, don‘t try to set breakpoints according to special devices. If you do this, you will end up in hundred of breakpoints! Breakpoints in Muse are layout oriented, not device oriented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines