• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to lock down one page with htaccess?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an htaccess file that works to lock down my entire page and requires the user to have a valid account, but I don't know how to apply it to one page of my site (which is what I really need, not the whole thing). We use Shibboleth so the main htaccess (that works) looks like this:

AuthType shibboleth

ShibRequireSession On

require valid-user

But how do I apply it to one page? I can't just put that one page in a subfolder because Muse doesn't play nicely with that, as I understand. I think a folder structure would solve my problem but I don't know how to make that work in Muse. Maybe there's something else I'm missing. Any ideas? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

htaccess is a file type only used in some host servers and Muse is a html maker so this question has nothing to do with Adobe Muse

I recommend you talk to your host provider about what options they have or (if it must be Muse) have a look for 3rd party widgets | cms options

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

htaccess is a file type only used in some host servers and Muse is a html maker so this question has nothing to do with Adobe Muse

I recommend you talk to your host provider about what options they have or (if it must be Muse) have a look for 3rd party widgets | cms options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make an inquiry in google "htaccess and htpasswd" and find all the information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines