• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make a template responsive for mobile, tablet?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a template that I manipulated to work for my website. I selected the option responsive width and height. By selecting this I thought it meant it would adjust to any size page. I also noticed bove in the main adobe home page you can select phone, tablet and import the desktop settings but they aren't lining up correctly.

Is the proper way to have my website displayed correctly on a mobile, tablet and desktop to select each size point 768, 960, 1200 etc and format the page to my liking? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

They didn´t replace it at all and will probably never do. If you are into coding than go for it (DW).

If not, have a look at one of these like wappler, blocs, pinegrow, without code from muse-themes.com, and similar.

Here in this forum you will find a (and even more) thread only for that topic and will find many of them.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't test this in Muse. I think I found it in Chrome. How can I use Chrome to test it w/o making it live yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You found this?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-16 um 19.25.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes thanks but here is the issue I am trying to fix so in Chrome the mobile device is a Galaxy S5 which indicates 360x640 which I would like to tweak or 411x731. How do I create these in Muse so I can tweak it. This should be easier to work with in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not think in terms of devices with responsive design. I recommend to start a new thread as this one is solved already. Show us with screenshots your detailed issue.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I started a ne thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines