Highlighted

How to make a webpage not expand and break-up with assets going misaligned after the max breakpoint

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a webpage with 1000px, 1500px & 2000px as the outermost max breakpoint. How do i ensure this design stays intact after 2000px when viewed by bigger monitors. That is, i would be happy if it even stays smaller and windowed on larger monitors like 2.5k or 4k monitors. But my design is all moving out of alignment and breaking up when viewed above 2000px. Under 2000px everything works well and as intended. I tried the double arrow which is located right next to the outermost break point. But both ways with the double arrow doesnt result in what i want.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make a webpage not expand and break-up with assets going misaligned after the max breakpoint

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a webpage with 1000px, 1500px & 2000px as the outermost max breakpoint. How do i ensure this design stays intact after 2000px when viewed by bigger monitors. That is, i would be happy if it even stays smaller and windowed on larger monitors like 2.5k or 4k monitors. But my design is all moving out of alignment and breaking up when viewed above 2000px. Under 2000px everything works well and as intended. I tried the double arrow which is located right next to the outermost break point. But both ways with the double arrow doesnt result in what i want.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just use fixed width breakpoint outside.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So at the last (outermost breakpoint i should set it as fixed width) ?

The other smaller breakpoints can have fluid width ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried as you said and yes it sort of does that. Since im only learning this, id have to experiment more.

After 2000px, waht if i want the 2000px look and layout to expand but with fixed alignment and as is, as if it were a jpeg image, meaning porportionately can it expand to the 4k monitor resolution or should i have to set a breakpoin for 4000px if i want this to display correctly on 4K monitors ? Like the buttons should all become bigger, text should become bigger, but all filling the same ratio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don´t you simply use a full screen slide show from muse owns widgets? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0