• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make any picture (or an accordion) to always stay at the top position in mobile version?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to make any picture (or an accordion) to always stay at the top position in mobile version?

I do know in desktop version, I can use the "pin"  function,   which will pin whatever I want in any position in a browser.

But the pin function doesn't allow me to do so in mobile version?

any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Ups, I saw your second post:

No, the alternate layouts aren’t gone! Just go to the „Page“ menu and choose „Add Alternate Layout“.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and to add to that,  my website was designed using one of the first early versions of MUSE...  which allows to create a whole new separate website for mobile ,   meaning non-responsive...    and my website is indeed nonresponsive..    and I 'm still happy with the way it is.. as long as users who uses mobile devices will automatically go to my mobile pages..

I attempt to create a new project,  and behold,   I saw the function to create mobile pages is all gone. Everything now is fully responsive? Is that the answer to why I can never pin anything in mobile version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume, you have an adaptive, non responsive site with separate layouts for desktop, phone and may be tablet.

Unfortunately pinning support on mobile devices is really poor, therefore in Muse the browser pinning option is disabled on mobile layouts.

Nevertheless there is a simple way to achieve, what you want: Use Scroll Effects:

• Select the element (image, rectangle, composition, whatever …), which is supposed to keep its position within the browser window.
  • Go to the Scroll Effect panel, activate „Motion" and set all values to „0“:

Screen_01.jpg

Now, all should work fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ups, I saw your second post:

No, the alternate layouts aren’t gone! Just go to the „Page“ menu and choose „Add Alternate Layout“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines