• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make text box push down objects

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a page which I am trying to make responsive.

The page is very simple.

It has a text box.

Below the text box is an image.

I would like the text to reflow down the page as the screen width decreases, and for the image below the text to be pushed down progressively.

I am unable to do this as the text simply reflows over the images and masks it or gets covered by it depending on layer order.

Is there any way to make this work the way I intend it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

VitoPito  schrieb

How did I break this one?

By placing a rectangle in the background, which „disturbs“ the ability to detect, which element has to „influence“ the position of others:

Screen_01.jpg

• Two solutions:

• Delete the white background element (and use a page/browser fill instead), or
  • group the text frame and the images below to tell Muse, which elements are supposed to react dynamically with which others.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to avoid any pinning on your page. Pinnrd elements couldn`t get pushed down.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks fotoroeder.  None of these elements are pinned, but the text still reflows over the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure, that the text box and the image below don’t overlap:

Screen_01.jpg

If you can’t fix the issue, give us the .muse file with only this text box and the image to have a look at (–> Dropbox)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gunter, here the Dropbox link: Dropbox - Help.muse

I created a new site which just had an image and text box - and it works as intended.  How did I break this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VitoPito  schrieb

How did I break this one?

By placing a rectangle in the background, which „disturbs“ the ability to detect, which element has to „influence“ the position of others:

Screen_01.jpg

• Two solutions:

• Delete the white background element (and use a page/browser fill instead), or
  • group the text frame and the images below to tell Muse, which elements are supposed to react dynamically with which others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked.  Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines