• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to manually download Muse

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am NOT referring to the link which forces you to download the Creative Cloud program. 

How can I manually download Muse without using the Creative Cloud?

If the Creative Cloud is the only way to get it, can someone direct me to where the Muse installer is downloaded to on your hard drive in order to be able to install it without the Creative Cloud?  This question sounds contradicting, but I have Creative Cloud now.  I want to be able to install Muse in the future when Adobe decides to never allow you to download it again through Creative Cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Thanks to Jim at ProDesignTools for these Direct Download Links

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Beyond March 2020, Muse availability is uncertain.  If history is an indicator, Muse will probably be treated like Fireworks.  It' continues to be available for individual full apps plan members  but it's not promoted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only can load Muse, if you have a complete CC subscription.

The simplest way to download Muse in this case:

If you want to download the app directly:

• Go to the CC Desktop App and click onto the three vertical dots to the right of your avatar.
  • Select „Preferences“ select the „Creative Cloud“ tab and and make sure, that „Show older Applications“ is selected.
  • Then go to the application list („Apps“) and select „Adobe Muse"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to Jim at ProDesignTools for these Direct Download Links

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Beyond March 2020, Muse availability is uncertain.  If history is an indicator, Muse will probably be treated like Fireworks.  It' continues to be available for individual full apps plan members  but it's not promoted. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Nancy.  This is EXACTLY what I am looking for.  If history has taught me anything, it is software companies have a nasty habit of making things no longer available.  I am worried even if we have the show old apps option selected, Adobe may no longer show Muse to download after a certain time period.  I think of worst case scenario such as my hard drive crashes, I need to reinstall my Adobe goodies, and Adobe suddenly no longer has Muse to download even with the "Show Older Apps" option selected.  They continue to make it available....for now.

I understand it will be best to move on to a different program.  OS changes, browser changes, etc.  But until I have the time to learn a new web creator, I am going to stick with Muse for as long as I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines