• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move text box with header?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a noob at this. First time using Muse.

I have this website HumboldtSkies.com and my current problem is that the text boxes under the header image stay where they're at when resizing. The image gets smaller, as desired, but I don't know how to get the text boxes to follow it up when resizing?

Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

In easy words, but not that easy to approach, group the hero image with the text box so the text box follows the hero image.

You could also include the drone picture.

But, be aware that the picture of your drone on the right hand side of the text box scales in width and height and the text box scales only in width but gets larger in height.

It might be worth, thinking about redesign when it differs too much.

I also suggest to reduce text in size as well right from the beginning in maybe the same siz

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In easy words, but not that easy to approach, group the hero image with the text box so the text box follows the hero image.

You could also include the drone picture.

But, be aware that the picture of your drone on the right hand side of the text box scales in width and height and the text box scales only in width but gets larger in height.

It might be worth, thinking about redesign when it differs too much.

I also suggest to reduce text in size as well right from the beginning in maybe the same size as your menu in the top right corner.

But that was not your question.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines