Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to personalize a gallery with expand effect

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all.

I am trying to make a gallery where you can click on a picture and expand to see more information (text, pics and a video),  moving down the rest of the items in the page. All the widgets for galleries I have found so far only allows to expand to see a Lightbox where you can have a video, or an image, but not a chance to do and editable content with text, pics and video at the same Lightbox.

So I tried with Accordion, but the problem is, I can't find a way to make different sizes between Text Frame and Content Area so that I can place more gallery items side by side.

Also tried with Composition where you can have different sizes of Text Frame an Content Area, plus you can personalize the Content Area with several objects. However Composition does not have the expand effect that will move down the rest of items in web, and instead it puts content over other content, which is not what I am looking for.

Ideally a solution will be a combination of Accordion and Composition.

Anyone has a solution for this? a widget I can use?

THANKS!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hey... I think I found a widget that does exactly what I wanted to do!!!

It is a gallery, it expands and it allow you to fully customize the content of the expansion. It's called Absolute Muse Gallery from MuseGain. I mention it in case someone's looking for same solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, fotoroeder I would like to invite you to this thread as you are good with tips and tricks.

Hope you find a way for @aldoo as well.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ll have a look later the day.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey... I think I found a widget that does exactly what I wanted to do!!!

It is a gallery, it expands and it allow you to fully customize the content of the expansion. It's called Absolute Muse Gallery from MuseGain. I mention it in case someone's looking for same solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines