• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to place an object (text) in between the layers of the composition widget?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I need to place an object before the target area and behind the triggers. This a a text  box wich will always show but is behind the triggers that overlaps with the triggers boxes  How could I accomplish this. I have tried to move an object in between

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

What exactly you are trying to achieve.

Please tell us so we can tell you a way around.

The thing which you are trying to do is currently not possible within Muse.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, here take a look at this website. I think I can accomplish this by using the composistion widget by placing transparent trigerts in a vertical stripes and full height. The target of each trigger will be filled with a color and an image place as my needs. The target will be 100% width and 100% height so as to make it look as the page background. I can manage that.

The issue is that i need a text to be visible trughout all of the targets  and under all the triggers.

APPARATA — Nicholas Lobo Brennan/Astrid Smitham

Here is my reference.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines