How to properly add Google Analytics to Muse website

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had recently published a new site using Muse and used the Muse widget to add google analytics to the site at my client's request. After adding it prevented every page from loading correctly and had to be taken off resolving the issue. I'm very limited on web development knowledge in general and would appreciate any expert advice on how to do this properly?

HOME | Aerial Visions Pro

Thank you,

Ashley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Muse widget do you use? There are quite a lot from J-26. Normally they work without any hazzle.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very simple to add the google analytics in muse

Simply Download this Google Analytics for Adobe Muse and place the widget in the Master Page/s

Then copy the Tracking Code of Analytics and paste it in the field of the widget. Everything will work fine.

Toufic

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be very helpful for other users to get to know which widget ashleyp34931626​ used.

Other users would like it. The inventor likes it.

It would also be great to know how the widgets was used.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice I did follow a tutorial following those exact steps, downloading this widget

https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/patches/21561?feature_set=ikyosatrqd&mv=product&mv2=accc&code=eyJ4...

which I then added the tracking code into, that went smoothly, but once published it caused every page to have a delay loading, really slowing the site down, I took it off and everything came back up fine?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is recommended, to ask the inventor of this widget.

You may also have a look here: https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/analytics

and especially this: https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/products/google-analytics 

J-26 is busy in this forum, too. So support might be available in a short amount of time, my experience so far.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines