• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove blank spaces in muse?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to build a website using Adobe Muse and so far everything is going pretty smooth, EXCEPT. Except that every time and publish my website some random blank white space appears in between elements (as shown in the attached pictures). However if I grab my browser and make it into a window mode and then i stretch it back to full screen the blank space dissipaters, which makes the whole thing even more frustrating.  I wonder if there are any suggestions why that might be happening and how to solve the mystery.. I have also tried Adobe's suggestion on this problem on this link - Eliminate extra spaces in Adobe Muse web pages

Here is link to my website - home    (widescreen version is not really okay yet, so I would suggest opening in a maximum of 1920x1080 res)

Cheers,
Hope somebody can help

BLANK SPACE.pngVIEWN IN MUSE.pngAFTER RESING.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi PyramidalNeuron,

Some text on your page, especially the caption and headline are made of system fonts.

This might be the culprit of your issue.

I suggest changing them to a web safe font which shall fix your issue.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PyramidalNeuron,

Some text on your page, especially the caption and headline are made of system fonts.

This might be the culprit of your issue.

I suggest changing them to a web safe font which shall fix your issue.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ankush,

I think you might be on to something. I tied to change the fotns on some of my pages to web fonts and it did solve the problem. Thanks a lot about this tip! Any chance you have an idea which web fonts support cyrillic text ?

Cheers,
Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Martin,

Sorry but I am not very sure about this.

However, I suggest you post this query on Typekit forum, and there yo shall be able to get a solution.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines