Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to reorganize a layout?

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i would like to know if you have any clue to make this kind of website http://www.squintopera.com/?locale=en_GB#category=featured

When we click on the tab on the left the page doesn't change, just the layout of the videos change.

Mine is very slow because every time i clic on the tab the website load a new page.

Thank you

Pierre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Pierre

its doable but a very code heavy site that can give you page speed load problems. That site doesn’t render very well on tablets etc. more than 59 percent of first web visits are via a mobile device. Think more in terms of telling your story with less. That said it can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pierre

its doable but a very code heavy site that can give you page speed load problems. That site doesn’t render very well on tablets etc. more than 59 percent of first web visits are via a mobile device. Think more in terms of telling your story with less. That said it can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines