• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to retrieve own domain name hosting account control?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have my own domain name registered at another hosting company before I used Adobe.

But when I started to use Muse during 2014-2015, the domain name hosting was automatically moved to Adobe as a part of free hosting service.

Now I no longer need Muse and canceld the usage.

However now I realised I lost control of my original domain name account as it remains in Adobe’s name servers “ns1.worldsecuritysystems.com”.

I would be much appreciated if I could get advice on how to retrieve the control of my domain name usage please? I’d like to redirect my domain name to my other site such as Wordpress or Instagram. Thank you in advance for any assistance on this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Who did you purchase your domain name from?  Your domain name registrar's site (Network Solutions, Go Daddy, etc...) should have everything you need to change DNS settings from Business Catalyst to your new server's IP address.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines