• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sell reserved seating tickets in-house? Looking or widget or solution.

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know if it is possible to build in Adobe Muse and hosted on Adobe Business Catalyst a system that can show a map with specific reserved seating and sell those seats and then have the seats marked as sold.    My client does not want to use a system like Eventbrite Tickets or TicketMaster that takes a fixed fee or % of each ticket sold. They want in-house sales to maximize income as they are a non-profit.  

Does anyone have any experience with this?  If so, I would appreciate any advise possible.  Please include links if possible with the solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

is it possible = yes

you want a 3rd party system to handle the cms but a VERY good coder could make custom code that runs 'in house' on Adobe BC because Adobe allows that

Edit: some examples;

I like this shop and the way their pay buttons work = SHOTBECHER Frische Schnapsbecher für Gastronomie und Handel ... its a simple Muse layout but the rule for websites is "make it work first then worry about making it pretty"

and here is one of the tickets systems I've used in the past = https://www.muse-themes.com/collections/adobe-muse-widgets/products/eventbrite-ticketing-widget?view=preview

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is it possible = yes

you want a 3rd party system to handle the cms but a VERY good coder could make custom code that runs 'in house' on Adobe BC because Adobe allows that

Edit: some examples;

I like this shop and the way their pay buttons work = SHOTBECHER Frische Schnapsbecher für Gastronomie und Handel ... its a simple Muse layout but the rule for websites is "make it work first then worry about making it pretty"

and here is one of the tickets systems I've used in the past = https://www.muse-themes.com/collections/adobe-muse-widgets/products/eventbrite-ticketing-widget?view... ... press 'purchase tickets' to have a play with it and yes its a fake site site for demo only so no actual money is needed.

p.s,

is it legal = maybe... the laws for refunds | credit card transactions and online selling are different from one country to the next and your client saying they are non-profit doesn't make them exempt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines