• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to set featured news to not open on first page load

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a category menu using featured news widget and in the bottom of it I put a slide with compositions widget. I want the category menu only show up when it rollover or click, not automatically show up in the first page load because it'll cover my slide. This is my website link: http://www.globalelektronik.com/

Is there any way that I can do so the featured news widget not  show up in the first page load. Oh, and I'm using wordpress with musexpress as the backend.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kanakonda  wrote

I create a category menu using featured news widget and in the bottom of it I put a slide with compositions widget. I want the category menu only show up when it rollover or click, not automatically show up in the first page load because it'll cover my slide. This is my website link: http://www.globalelektronik.com/

Is there any way that I can do so the featured news widget not  show up in the first page load. Oh, and I'm using wordpress with musexpress as the backend.

this is what I get in Australia with FF... does anyone see this page with the slideshow?

Screenshot (1125).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should refresh it a couple time and wait till the page load correctly. This is the screenshot when I open in firefox:CAPTURE.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this but have no idea how to make this play only when clicked.

The only I can suggest, turn autoplay off.

Or do you want to have this not displayed at all at start?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-29 um 10.58.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... not that slide, the slide is in the top, the one I give the screenshot attached, the one with purple square with letter "this is the slide"

this is the screenshot

CAPTURE.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your site is full of code errors and doesn't load for me here in Australia (even after 2 mins and 5 refresh pages) but I love that people keep trying.

best of luck with it mate

if you want my help please publish (just the muse part) to a free Adobe bc and give the url

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the same with me. I do not see the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines