• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stop phone layout from opening on desktop?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all!

I've searched all over the Internet for the past 2 days and I can't find a solution to my problem.

I made a site in all of the layouts ( Desktop, Tablet, Phone) and when i type my site ( www.innovationdesignstudio.com ) in my iphone or tablet it's automatically redirect

to the right one etc. Phone or Tablet and i can't open the Desktop, which is great! BUT, when i type in my Desktop browser either of ( www.innovationdesignstudio.com/phone or www.innovationdesignstudio.com/tablet ) it let's me enter the mobile or tablet site, which is problem because i share the link from my phone and automatically types in the .../phone , and when i send it the receiver is redirected to /phone or /tablet layout no matter that he is on desktop on his computer.

And my question is... Can i make somehow Desktops FORCE open only Desktop Layout, no matter if the link ends with /phone or /tablet ?

I'm using AdobeMuse2018 . I've first uploaded through FileZilla from the option (export as HTML in AdobeMuse), after that i try through "Upload to FTP Host" again in AdobeMuse with no difference.

Greetings to all!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Share your link with your domain without …/phone or …/tablet

That´s how adaptive design works, I`m afraid.

Why and how do you share your website? Why not create a button and link to your domain only. By this you can avoid mismatching site-addresses.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share your link with your domain without …/phone or …/tablet

That´s how adaptive design works, I`m afraid.

Why and how do you share your website? Why not create a button and link to your domain only. By this you can avoid mismatching site-addresses.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

borislavalexandrov1914  wrote

when i type in my Desktop browser either of ( www.innovationdesignstudio.com/phone or www.innovationdesignstudio.com/tablet ) it let's me enter the mobile or tablet site

And my question is... Can i make somehow Desktops FORCE open only Desktop Layout

No you can't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines