• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to stretch the back ground

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having problems with background not stretching for height of website . here is an example

About

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Elements of 100 % height unfortunately aren‘t supported in actual Muse.

In simple use cases (for example coloured areas) you can easily simulate this behaviour:

Place a rectangle at the bottom of the page, define it as a footer element, and drag its upper edge way over the top of your page. The overlapping part normally isn‘t shown, but if you resize the browser window verticall, it will shift into sight and continue filling the screen.

Alternatively, you can use two considerably overlapping elemen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi grahamr,

I am unable to identify your issue by looking at the link.

Can you please consolidate your file to a single muse page with only relevant matter and send it across so we can have a look at?

Please use the instructions mentioned in here for sharing the file - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background is grey in that example and it fills the entire browser viewport.

Could you further explain just what it is you have issue with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i understand the back ground is grey but what i call the background of the page is white its a white rectangle that i want to have stretch from the footer to the header depending on how much content is in the page. i find a way to lock it in to fill the space between the top and bottom of page . i hope that answers your question

i am testing with screenfly and many tests are fine but a few just wont snap to the top or bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements of 100 % height unfortunately aren‘t supported in actual Muse.

In simple use cases (for example coloured areas) you can easily simulate this behaviour:

Place a rectangle at the bottom of the page, define it as a footer element, and drag its upper edge way over the top of your page. The overlapping part normally isn‘t shown, but if you resize the browser window verticall, it will shift into sight and continue filling the screen.

Alternatively, you can use two considerably overlapping elements: One at the top of your page, one at the bottom, defined as a footer object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines