Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update to Muse 2017.1

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I was interested in the new update but not sure how.

No message appears when I exited and came back in to Muse.

When I hit updates, a new panel opens about CC programs, but nothing next to Muse.

I currently have

version

thanks

Barry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017
  • Open CC Desktop Application, go to the Tab „Apps“, find „Muse CC (2017)" and click onto „Update“ to the right of this entry.
  • If it isn’t shown, click onto your user image (not the gear wheel) top right of the CC Desktop Application, sign out of Creative Cloud, quit CC Destop App, relaunch it, and sign in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Open CC Desktop Application, go to the Tab „Apps“, find „Muse CC (2017)" and click onto „Update“ to the right of this entry.
  • If it isn’t shown, click onto your user image (not the gear wheel) top right of the CC Desktop Application, sign out of Creative Cloud, quit CC Destop App, relaunch it, and sign in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

I did have to exit out of CC as you mentioned and log back in. I then went back in and saw UPDATE. clicked it. It said close Muse to continue. I did that and the UPDATE pop up screen went away.

realized I had to go to APPLICATIONS< Adobe CREATIVE CLOUD Folder and open that and it worked

Thanks!

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines