• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use Muse

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand they're trying to phase-out Muse and go with Dreamweaver, but for whatever reason, my computer isn't big enough to download Dreamweaver. Is there a way to still download an older version of Muse or an older smaller version of Dreamweaver?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search in this forum tro see many ways on how to get "old" or "former" apps. Nancy had several times answered this question with screenshots and so on. Depends also on your OS as in Big Sur it is different, as far as I have seen from answers here. How "big" is your computer? You may need in either app a certain amount of disk space (HD) or/and RAM. And trust me, even if all apps are said to be running with at least 4 GB or even some with 8 GB - it won`t properly (or you have to walk several times to your coffee machine, the fridge, walk the dog or whatever). May also depend on the age of your computer, your OS?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no smaller version of Dreamweaver.  It's a glorified code editor which doesn't require much in the way of resources. 

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines