Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html from muse causes "missing or false files" error in Joomla

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying muse for the first time. I generated a pretty simple html file which I have integrated into Joomla by pasting the code into a custom html module (this is something I have to do quite often and would like to use muse for).

However, even though the module is working fine, theres always an error message about missing or incorrect files on startup.

Any ideas? There seemed to have been a workaour in muse2017, but it doesn't seem to apply for 2018.

Thanks

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

I just did, by simply earsing this from the html code:

f.parentNode.removeChild(f);if(Muse.assets.outOfDate.length||Muse.assets.required.length)f="Einige der Dateien auf dem Server fehlen oder sind ungültig. Löschen Sie den Browser-Cache und versuchen Sie es erneut. Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, wenden Sie sich an den Autor der Website.",g&&Muse.assets.outOfDate.length&&(f+="\nOut of date: "+Muse.assets.outOfDate.join(",")),g&&Muse.assets.required.length&&(f+="\nMissing: "+Muse.assets.requi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, did you actually upload the external jQuery components used by the widgets? Included the external CSS files? Adjust the link references? Naturally a lot of this stuff will break down without these extra provisions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have uploaded all files to the ftp server. The links should also be correct, since everything is working...

--

David Würdemann

soLoud!media

Von unterwegs

Am 05.12.2017 um 16:24 schrieb Mylenium <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

html from muse causes "missing or false files" error in Joomla

created by Mylenium in Help with using Adobe Muse CC - View the full discussion

Well, did you actually upload the external jQuery components used by the widgets? Included the external CSS files? Adjust the link references? Naturally a lot of this stuff will break down without these extra provisions.

Mylenium

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10019832#10019832 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10019832#10019832

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Help with using Adobe Muse CC by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I'd already be extremely happy, if I could just keep that message from popping up, since everything else is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just did, by simply earsing this from the html code:

f.parentNode.removeChild(f);if(Muse.assets.outOfDate.length||Muse.assets.required.length)f="Einige der Dateien auf dem Server fehlen oder sind ungültig. Löschen Sie den Browser-Cache und versuchen Sie es erneut. Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, wenden Sie sich an den Autor der Website.",g&&Muse.assets.outOfDate.length&&(f+="\nOut of date: "+Muse.assets.outOfDate.join(",")),g&&Muse.assets.required.length&&(f+="\nMissing: "+Muse.assets.required.join(",")),suppressMissingFileError?(f+="\nUse SuppressMissingFileError key in AppPrefs.xml to show missing file error pop up.",console.log(f)):alert(f)};location&&location.search&&location.search.match&&location.search.match(/muse_debug/gi)?

setTimeout(function(){g(!0)},5E3):g()}};

I'm sure it usually makes sense, not in my case though.

Case closed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines