Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML not exporting when preview on browser

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

So I'm using 3rd party website to create this book-flip pdf presentation – I upload pdf, the website makes the file look like the real book, and I get the embedding code, and I place the file with using 'object>insert html'.

The problem is, I could preview on browser this embedded files for about 6 hours ago, but I cannot now.

Weird thing is I can preview within the Muse, but can't on the browser.

The one on the left is the preview image in the muse (which works as it's supposed to) and the right is the preview image on browser.

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 02.11.16.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-14 at 02.11.41.png

I checked my html, everything is valid/correct.

Tried sign out from cloud and quit and open again – doesn't make any difference

Font is the one from Typekit (Circe)

Can anyone help me out please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

May I assume when you say 'preview in browser' you mean within Muse (Crtl+Alt+E)?

Try:
Ctrl+S | Crtl+W | then quit Muse.
Restart Muse and check if the problem remains.
If so, can you 'Upload to FTP Host' - Crtl+Alt+F  so to have the site/page served from a server?
If the problem remains try Export as HTML (Ctrl+E) and pick a location on your computer. Navigate to that location and click on the index.html file and see if the problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds like the embed code they gave you has a time limit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May I assume when you say 'preview in browser' you mean within Muse (Crtl+Alt+E)?

Try:
Ctrl+S | Crtl+W | then quit Muse.
Restart Muse and check if the problem remains.
If so, can you 'Upload to FTP Host' - Crtl+Alt+F  so to have the site/page served from a server?
If the problem remains try Export as HTML (Ctrl+E) and pick a location on your computer. Navigate to that location and click on the index.html file and see if the problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines