Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some of my widgets won't work and i don't know why

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should we know? No example, no screenshot, no nothing! Only a contradictory post: In the title „hyperlinks“ don’t work, in the post „some of my widgets“.

The best way to get your issue fixed:

1. Describe your problem exactly and in simple words.
  2. Give us a small(!!!) .muse file. Delete all unnecessary and unrelated elements (only one page, only some elements, which demonstrate your issue) and share it with us via Dropbox, CC Files, …). You may follows these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the post but forgot to change the title I have managed to correct the issue on my own but maybe you shouldn’t be so rude and judgmental to people that havnt posted before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So next time we wait until you get "nervous" because of no answer.

Please do one step back and watch your post. What are you looking for?

You should be glad that "somebody" even answers, in order to find a solution for you.

BTW, you are able to delete the post right at the beginning in case you see, there's something missing from your side.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laura please, please tell me, what is „rude“ with my post!

I did nothing, but tell you

a) that the title and the content of your post contradict each other, and

b) that really nobody can assist in any way, if you simply say: „My hyperlinks don‘t work!“. There are tons and tons of reasons, why hyperlinks may not work.

If we should assist users, we definitely depend on information. Without information, we can‘t help.

Don‘t understand, how this can be misunderstood as „rudeness“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines