• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink problem

Enthusiast ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a site and want to link to a blog page. I created a dummy page so the menu would pick up the link. Selected the no hyperlink, then edited the menu on the master page. I added the hyperlink to the menu item, but it doesn't do anything in preview or when published. I have several hyperlinks attached to images on a page that work correctly - the formatting of the link is the same ( I copied and pasted from my browser address bar).

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

You don’t want to delete a site or a page. You simply want it no more displayed on the welcome screen! Be aware, that deleting these icons doesn’t delete the file itself!

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly does not work? Does the mousepointer not respond? It is covered by something?

Could you show a screenshot of what you did?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Muse to create the menu as text only. Created the graphic to go behind. The rest of the menu works as expected, and the rollover works. When you click on the item nothing happens, the mouse pointer remains the "hand" icon as would be expected.

Muse_Menu_01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally a PICNIC problem!! I had breakpoints on the master and only had the hyperlink set for 1 breakpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please tell me how I hyperlinks can empty the links in the panel or delete?

exactly the control panel, as can be seen in the picture above from the user @ brian704

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original poster uses textlinks and system fonts.

This can‘t work, because system fonts have to be converted to images during output. That means, the links get lost in this case.

The links in the hyperlink menu can‘t be deleted. They disappear automatically, when the amount of 10 (or 20? I am not in front of my computer) is reached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Thank you for your answer.

Ok Thank you for your answer.

And how can I delete the pages I do not need from menu of the Adobe Muse startup window
And how can I delete the pages I do not need from menu of the Adobe Muse startup window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don‘t want to delete the pages, but the menu entries?

Go to plan mode, right click onto the page icon and choose „Exclude From Menus“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not find this option "Exclude From Menus" at adobe muse.

Have the Act version 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that heavy to find!

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that we serve on picture I did.

03_IMG_3238.jpg

Unfortunately it did not work

I want to delete this, so it is no longer visible when I launch Adobe Muse.2018-06-12 15_58_38-Adobe Muse CC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don’t want to delete a site or a page. You simply want it no more displayed on the welcome screen! Be aware, that deleting these icons doesn’t delete the file itself!

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines