Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink state does not show when active

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have placed hyperlinks in text - with a hperlinkstyle to change colour when active, but that does not happen when the selected page are active. Where did I go wrong? If you look at the word Teoribok in the menu it is supposed to get green when the right page turns up but it does not happen.

Teoribok

Skjermbilde 2018-02-16 kl. 17.39.16.pngSkjermbilde 2018-02-16 kl. 17.41.11.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

just plain text - and hyperlinks. But I have now deleted the plain text and used the menu item instead, that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All items are green, aren`t they?

Is that the problem?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that when you press Teoribok in the menu it is underlined in the hover state - that is correct, but the active state is a lighter green, and this does not get active when the page with the article Teoribok is opened, the menu is in the master page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you created a Graphic Style or Text style that may be overriding the style? Try to select all the Menu items and set their states together on normal, hover and active.

Another point - is this a navigation menu? If you are trying to apply hyperlinks to a menu item this may cause issues; you are asking the link to do 2 jobs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set up those two items in site properties as you want them to be?

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-17 um 15.47.25.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-17 um 15.47.42.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just plain text - and hyperlinks. But I have now deleted the plain text and used the menu item instead, that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jakobsen2  wrote

Hi.

I have placed hyperlinks in text

looks like you don't ever get an active state... is the text inside a widget (state button / menu) or just text and does the style work on Adobe BC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its just a plain line of text with hyperlinks... placed in a master page so that it should function like a menu, and when the actual page is loaded my hope was that the text should follow my hyperlinksetup and go to active modus...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a .muse, reduced to the issue, only with this text.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines