• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks in touchscreen devices

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, I have searched everywhere for a solution, but Im sure it is probably something simple. My website is finished, with 3 separate breakpoints. When viewing on a touchscreen device, how do you set the hyperlinks to scroll on swipe and activate on click? All the links activate when the user means to scroll down the page. Im going mad!!!! The links are obviously fine for desktop viewing. Thanks so much in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

I know it's an old topic, but maybe somebody will use some help. I had the same problem and I found out it was "in and out widget" by qooqee causing the problem. After deleting it - scrolling works perfectly on my phone

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll on swipe? Activate on click? On a touch device?

Please give us link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gunter.

yes scroll on swipe. I cant scroll down the page, because every time my finger swipes past an image (which is a hyperlink), the link brings you to the relevant page. I want to set the hyperlinks, when on a mobile device or tablet or any touchscreen platform to not activate unless they are intentionally clicked as opposed to swiped.

The links themselves are just images, that each have a textbox and rollover on top that is linked to other pages in the site.

sorry if this is confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by a developer that I would have to write this function in a separate CSS file, or use a media query, but I cant find out how to do that anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know it's an old topic, but maybe somebody will use some help. I had the same problem and I found out it was "in and out widget" by qooqee causing the problem. After deleting it - scrolling works perfectly on my phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines