• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks won't work on IOS devices

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I have been at this for the past 1 1/2 days and am ready to throw in the towel.

I have created a website in Muse and all hyperlinks to each page work on PC and Android Phones.  When I view The Phone version an my IPad only a couple work, and same on an IPhone.

I had an accordian menu that wouldn't work on Iphones, so switched over to setting up text boxes linking to each page.  Only some worked, not all.

I then changed the Text boxes into individual PNG images and again only some work on IOS devices - not all the hyperlinks (when being viewed as phone version).

I have gone through so much information and still cannot work out what is happening.  Is there a fix for IPhone hyperlinks as the touchscreen doesn't seem to work properly - some formums say touch twice but even this doesn't work.

Many thanks if anyone can help.

Message was edited by: Jessica Robertson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Although I do not use iOS devices, for some forum members it will be a good help to check on their devices, if only they can have a link?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I do not use iOS devices, for some forum members it will be a good help to check on their devices, if only they can have a link?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe

The URL is http://pimpamafamilymedical.com.au/

Many thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just totally rebuilt the mobile version and now fully works on IOS devices - layers appeared to be a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds great.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that on iPhone X, the top menu covers the entire screen in landscape mode. Also, if you pinch zoom in portrait and turn it to landscape, when you go back to portrait, it doesn’t return to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks heaps - I don't know if you comment was regarding pre rebuilt or after rebuild, but let's hope that it all works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bigred,

If you or someone else reading this could advise me on the same problem I would be so grateful. I have a similiar problem or maybe the exact problem BUT it works on other sites that literally just loaded and they have the same code. Please see the websites

Essentials for Clear Skin and the link is on the top left. A phone number is indicated but it does not work on an Iphone.

Another site called Dickerson Carpet works just fine.

-Thank you in advance and if possible, in addition to answering the question on this forum, if you could send a response to me directly to melissa@simssolutions.com I would be even more grateful as I do not want to miss your response.

https://essentialsforclearskin.com/

https://dickersoncarpetandfloor.com/dickerson-flooring.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines