My website is here: www.ericjanimation.com
Until recently, it worked - but I made an update to one page (switched out a video) and now I have this problem. I've also updated to the latest Muse version.
The first 3 (left to right) state buttons work, but the last two don't give any tooltip as though they're not set up. When I look at the project in Muse the hyperlinks for them appear set up properly. Weirder still, when I preview in browser the whole site works correctly.
So I upload to FTP, and the video I had updated is displaying properly (which tells me things are being updated) - but those last two pages are always inaccessible. I've also selected 'upload all files' to try and refresh everything, but to no avail.
There's also a warning about clearing the cache and contact the website owner when try using Firefox, Edge ect.
What the Hey is going on here? Please assume I'm a complete moron about website jargon when writing your answer... that will help me greatly
I used Muse's own File>Upload to FTP option.
I may try putting the 5 buttons in a new file when I get home. That's an idea.
I've also tried repointing the buttons to different working pages, but the site looks the same. Almost like the site isn't being overwritten with the new updates somehow.
Ugh, my file structure is just a mess. Having tried to export a few times I have duplicate folders everywhere, and I'm not sure which folder is actually being updated. 😕 My thinking is that the wrong place is being updated.
Try to delete everything manually from server, and re-publish all in Muse by using the „All Files“ option.
Thanks a bunch, cleaning it out and re-publishing all files did the trick.