• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hyperlinks

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im not sure why i cant add any hyperlinks to my home page ( the links will go to other pages in my site) I origionally thought the problem was the my home (parent) page uses a different master than the other seperate pages, but i moved them from being child pages to other whatever you call them.

Basically my problem is, I have hyperlinks in other pages of my site that go to other websites, but i also have a hyperlink that takes you to the home page. But for some reason i cant succesfully have any hyperlinks that in my home page that goes to the sub pages.

Ive tried both the hyperlink through text, and also through a box, or shape. I also tried to make buttons on photoshop, but nothing seems to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

How do you want to link to your subpages? Do you use a menu? Manually or automatic menu?

Could you provide a screenshot? Do you see the hyperlinks menu in the top menu bar from muse?

Depending on your plan view and how many pages you have added it may look like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 08.07.29.png

Placing a menu widget on master, the menu looks like this, using the names of the pages:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 08.07.57.png

You could set your menu to use all pages for the menu or top-level only or set it to manually:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 08.09.55.png

If you want to place buttons, there's a hyperlinks me

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you want to link to your subpages? Do you use a menu? Manually or automatic menu?

Could you provide a screenshot? Do you see the hyperlinks menu in the top menu bar from muse?

Depending on your plan view and how many pages you have added it may look like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 08.07.29.png

Placing a menu widget on master, the menu looks like this, using the names of the pages:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 08.07.57.png

You could set your menu to use all pages for the menu or top-level only or set it to manually:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 08.09.55.png

If you want to place buttons, there's a hyperlinks menu, where you can have links to almost anything in the worldwideweb and to your individual pages:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-16 um 08.14.08.png

If that doesn't fit to your needs, let us know, where you want us to help.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines