• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I believe this is a yoke or fake news

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a yoke or fake news, mabey they are hacked?

if not, i don't understand Adobe anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Hi all,

Apologize for your frustration. I understand that the transition to another software will not be without challenges. Having said that, Adobe Muse will continue to be around and supported for another year. You can continue using Adobe Muse beyond that as long as its code is supported by web standards and browsers, and for as long as your OS supports it. If you have hosted your site on BC, you have a year to migrate it to a third-party hosting provider.

Assets such as text and images can be

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't believe it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know what it is ......they are drunk.......

you naughty people!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would be nice but I'm afraid it is true 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Apologize for your frustration. I understand that the transition to another software will not be without challenges. Having said that, Adobe Muse will continue to be around and supported for another year. You can continue using Adobe Muse beyond that as long as its code is supported by web standards and browsers, and for as long as your OS supports it. If you have hosted your site on BC, you have a year to migrate it to a third-party hosting provider.

Assets such as text and images can be exported for use after migration.

I have started a discussion on discussing alternative solutions and migration paths Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse? and will be inviting our experts here to participate. Please bookmark this forum post for reference.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

i don't know what u guys did think when u make this decision.

I know one thing and thats u make the wrong one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, thank you for your reply. You always answered my questions.

Frustration is an understatement. I have some experience with Wordpress and Wix, but the templates do not match the needs of my clients to be exclusive. My USP's are killed with Adobe's decision. I do not write code and i was once told by my certified Adobe teacher that Muse was going to be big and eventually it would replace Dreamweaver. I never saw this coming. I am really worried about my business and don't know how to tell my clients (or maybe they have already been informed by BC?) who spent their money on a website that will go down whithin 1 or 2 years. I feel scammed by Adobe big time.

Thanks, Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I was once told by my certified Adobe teacher that Muse was going to be big and eventually it would replace Dreamweaver."

Exactly. Muse was promoted as the future of web design, as if it were the web equivalent of desktop publishing -- and, really, it was. Muse was marketed as part of the core of CC. I know people who have been with it since its earliest days who built their entire businesses around it. People didn't think it would be dropped any more than Photoshop would. We were all taken badly by Adobe. I feel like a sucker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange company

Otherwise a very good yoke hahaha , be positive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines