Highlighted

I can't buy adobe muse licence! HELP

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, i need to get a new licence for my adobe muse and it doesnt appear in the options!! please help! i need to finish a website!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Contact Adobe Customer Care by phone or online Chat.  Ask to speak to a supervisor and tell them you need to renew your single app subscription to Muse.  

Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't buy adobe muse licence! HELP

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, i need to get a new licence for my adobe muse and it doesnt appear in the options!! please help! i need to finish a website!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Contact Adobe Customer Care by phone or online Chat.  Ask to speak to a supervisor and tell them you need to renew your single app subscription to Muse.  

Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Muse is „End of Life“. So you can’t subscribe it any more.

The only way, to re-install Muse is, having a full CC subscription and install it as an „older application“ from the CC Desktop app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2018 1