• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't wait to start using WIX!!!

Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, you have got to listen to your Muse customers.  They're screaming at you about this short-sighted decision to close down Muse.

I get it that WIX and other DIY site builders are causing you revenue pain.  But, that's your problem, yet you're making it ours.

Many of us have built businesses and revenue streams off of Muse, and now that's coming to an end.  We've been paying subscription fees to you for a long time, and you took the money.  I am tired of promoting Adobe's products and their value/worth to others.  Looks like that'll come to an end, too.

Do you really think I want to start using WIX, that awful garbage?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey There,

Totally understandable feedback.

But, it is our mission at Adobe to always be innovating while providing our customers with the most value.

However, few things were not in our hands and there we slipped the disk.

Also, see adobe.ly/2pGtR4p. Adobe is making our own investment in DIY website creation and welcomes all Muse customers to join our upcoming pre-release program for a new format that will be introduced this year as part of Adobe Spark adobe.ly/2G720V7.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not "innovating." What a load of corporate garbage! This is taking away a product that filled a much-needed niche that was unlike any other on the market. People trusted Adobe and built their businesses and professional lives around Muse. My CC subscription just lost a tremendous amount of "value." This is a retrograde decision that is going to cost people huge amounts of money and pain. Corporate BS about "innovating" and "value" are like pouring salt in the wound. It really shows how little Adobe understands the pain they are inflicting on their loyal customers, who are going to be a LOT less loyal after this.

Muse was unique. The kind of people who use Muse do not in any way want to switch to another stupid Wix clone. How can you talk about innovation when you are removing an innovative product and, sometime down the line, will be replacing it with a clone of what's already on the market that none of us want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ankush don't feed us bull, i bet you have a list of lines sent to you from Adobe to say to us! We Musers will not stand for it and we want Muse! We don't want Spark trash! If you think a designer is interested in Spark then you don't understand why we use Muse!

https://www.change.org/p/adobe-systems-adobe-do-not-discontinue-muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why would anyone go with spark after getting burned with muse? fool me once etc....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ankush, I know you can't tell your senior management from yourself, as an employee.  But, please tell your senior management that I said so, as a customer: THEY SUCK.  THEY'RE CRAP.

Tell them that I said so.

I know that you have to defend your job.  I'd do the same, and I don't blame you.

Finally, let them know this: I HOPE WE CAN ASSEMBLE A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ADOBE, AND I HOPE SENIOR MANAGEMENT LOSES THEIR JOBS OVER THIS DECISION, AFTER YEARS OF TAKING OUR MONEY.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines