• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I created a platform for our learners, but I need a way for them to take their own notes and either save or e-mail it to themselves, any suggestions?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently I am using forms for this, they can take notes, but the only option is for them to e-mail it to me.  With 500+ learners and 45 minutes sessions, it would be crazy for me to forward their e-mail to each of them at the end of the session so they can have their notes..  A better layout would allow for them to take notes and save them to their own device.  If that is not possible, then to somehow e-mail their notes to themselves.

Additional information: I use Outlook for e-mail (their address is found in the body of the e-mail)

Any and all help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lounge Forum is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum... A program would be InDesign or Captivate or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program I am using is Adobe MUSE, sorry for the confusion, I was given the link by technical support in hopes of reaching someone who uses this program and could tell me things that might work or at least try.  The forum link had muse in it, so I didn't realize it was necessary to add that to my quest for help https://forums.adobe.com/community/muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Muse forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure about your requirement, but from what I understand, this feature isn't readily implementable with Adobe Muse. Have a look at the widgets site https://musewidgets.com/ to see if there is a widget that meets your requirements.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not just let them download their own file, they just created, using your learning platform?

Of course I don`t know, what kind of file they have to fill in – a PDF?

Also, you managed it, that people can fill in something, why not just tell them to copy and paste this to their own Word, Textfile, whatsoever? This might not sound very professional, I know.

Technically, do they fill in a form? This could be sent to you as well as sending a confirmation email to themselves?

There are some 3rd party widgets out there at musewidgets.com in conjunction with jot form or mail chimp or …?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines