• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I got this error #3125 several times, when open Muse today. And can't work?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this error #3125 several times, when open Muse today and Muse crashes every time  . And can't work?

What is wrong?

Can somebody help me?

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 6.58.18 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

A 3125 error = the OS locked the files that Muse needs

there are many ways to cause it from anti-virus, wrong network setup i.e, dropbox, and a system crash can all lock the files

• dropbox | network work around = remove the .muse file (and any assets) from the network first and place them on your destop to let Muse open from there
  • antivirus workaround = disable | remove the antivirus software first
  • crash locks files = just shut the system down and restart | reopen the file... it tends to be a case of

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 3125 error = the OS locked the files that Muse needs

there are many ways to cause it from anti-virus, wrong network setup i.e, dropbox, and a system crash can all lock the files

• dropbox | network work around = remove the .muse file (and any assets) from the network first and place them on your destop to let Muse open from there
  • antivirus workaround = disable | remove the antivirus software first
  • crash locks files = just shut the system down and restart | reopen the file... it tends to be a case of limited ram but opening the file a second time normally clears it

to be clear, your system has other issues and these are just work arounds to get you back to work until you fix your system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey haneadino,

Please help us with little more info for digging into your issue!

1) from where are you accessing your files i.e. any network drive or local hard disk.

2) Please check if you have an apostrophe in your system's username or startup disk name? Muse gets confused with the apostrophe!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines