• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have an Iframe in Adobe Muse that will not go full width of the browser.

Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page can be seen here: http://vr360test201.businesscatalyst.com/index.html the iframe code is: <iframe width='100%' height='100%' src='https://roundme.com/embed/sEVyCoLkylPr4tsOvsDZ' frameborder='0' webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

The iframe box is set to 100% browser width. Any ideas where things are going wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Thanks Pavel, that works great.

Many thanks,

Rich.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stretchdj74,

It would be much better if you set the <iframe> as "stretch to browser width" and adjust the height in code as per your requirement.

Please note that instead of 100% set the height as per the pixel ratio.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for your response. I have the iFrame set to "stretch to browser width" using the tab in the "resize" menu at the top of the work window.

I have just worked out that it seems to be reacting to the Muse Theme's '100% Height' widget so will email them.

I am trying to get a virtual tour to appear full screen on a web page, are there anyways you can think of to get the iframe to go full height of browser?

Many thanks,

Rich.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure the MuseThemes guys will be able to provide any solution.

However I only full screen background video widgets, I guess you can tweak a little and also use it as a main page widget.

I mean If you don't place any objects on top it shouldn't look like a background widget.

As you already have a MuseThemes subscription try this one - https://www.muse-themes.com/products/videos-fullscreen-backgrounds and let me know if this works for you?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for your email and your suggestion.

I have downloaded the widget but it looks like it needs an actual video file. A virtual tour works of a URL so I don't think this will work.

Annoyingly the method I am using seemed to work a few months ago!

Thanks again,

Rich.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you put the code in a muse, it is always wrapped in Div. For this Div needs to write additional CSS code.

8c50f398dd.png

0687c87c04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Pavel, that works great.

Many thanks,

Rich.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines