• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm an AfterEffects developer. Can I add transitions made in AE to the Adobe Muse project?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have worked for many years in After Effects and only recently learned that animations made in AE can be exported to HTML and added to the site.

If I make a transition to the after Effects of - what I need to do to make it work in Adobe Muse? Just when a person moves from one page to another?

And in general terms, tell me how to add animations from AE in Musa? Not only animated icons, but also such things as transitions, states, preloaders and other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Alex,

I am afraid if this can be possible.

Muse can only accept .oam file formats for animations which are exported by Adobe Animate.

Note sure if AE has such facility, you need to check this out first.

Second thing, even if you succeed I getting the animated icons, among other things like page transitions, states, pre-leaders are more then a challenge.

Let's hear from our experts what they say!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines