• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm looking for a responsive slideshow widget for Muse

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been looking for a responsive slideshow widget for Adobe Muse that doesn't need to be full page or full width. All the solution that I've found so far require me to pay for subscription service. Could anyone help me find one that I don't have to subscribe to. I'm willing to pay some for the widget itself however.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Out of the box you can get a member of the private beta of muse and watch it how it will be in the (maybe) near future.

Depends on the amount of pictures you have and to your PS skills (actions), why not create pictures with a white frame around and use a fullscreen slide show?

Create a white frame in muse with rectangles on top, and bottom and on each side and still use a fullscreen slide show.

I haven´t found so far a single slide show widget to purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of the box you can get a member of the private beta of muse and watch it how it will be in the (maybe) near future.

Depends on the amount of pictures you have and to your PS skills (actions), why not create pictures with a white frame around and use a fullscreen slide show?

Create a white frame in muse with rectangles on top, and bottom and on each side and still use a fullscreen slide show.

I haven´t found so far a single slide show widget to purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this widget that is $14 and it promises what I'm looking for. I haven't downloaded it yet but once and if I do I'll let you know how it goes.

https://musewidgets.com/products/responsive-adobe-muse-pro-slideshow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucky punch . It is 14,99 (just in case). Sounds great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a widget from this site (fluid gallery) but it doesn't work very well, also no tutorials or support provided and it's not easy to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for it but it has this recluse approval process that has taken 3 hours so far. does it always take this long?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Amin+Akbarinakhjavani  schrieb

I paid for it but it has this recluse approval process that has taken 3 hours so far. does it always take this long?

Did you mean ridiculous approval process? Have no idea. Are you a refugee from another planet? It should never take 3 hours. How did you pay? Telex? Fax? Did you ask them?

Last time we had good feedback from inventors, as soon as we consulted ankushr40215001​ and Preran​ .

Keep us in touch how it all went at the end.

Thanks

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Amin+Akbarinakhjavani  ha scritto

Yes. But I wrote him an email and after few minutes I were able to download the widget. In any case You'll receive an email when the download is ready. Let me know how it works and if it's easy to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines