• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to Click on a Rectangle and then a GIF start working is it possible?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to click on a rectangle containing text and then a gif or video start working.
I tried an Accordion and on the active mode, I inserted the GIF image, after exporting when I click on the rectangle accordion the GIF appear without playing and I can't insert a video for sure.
I tried also a State Button but after exporting it's not clickable, (Because I think it needs to be linked with something, but in this case, I don't want to link it) 

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Are you looking for something like this:

If yes, download this sample .muse file and have a close look: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dzqvwoh1fhokfc/Animation_on_off.muse?dl=0

This works within an accordion too. If you want the gif to be invisible before playing, this is achievable with the same technique as shown above and in the linked .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mostafa,

I was checking out the forum and found your query unanswered, sorry for the miss and delay in response.

However, for your design concept I guess use of composition widget would have been much better rather an accordion widget.

But, still I am unsure if GIFs can be made to play on click, so I a composition you can choose to put a video instead.

Regards,

Anksh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you looking for something like this:

If yes, download this sample .muse file and have a close look: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dzqvwoh1fhokfc/Animation_on_off.muse?dl=0

This works within an accordion too. If you want the gif to be invisible before playing, this is achievable with the same technique as shown above and in the linked .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines