• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would need a automated lightbox

LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some warning stuff on a schools website I would need some already opened/playing lightbox with some certain text information - as soon as the user has read and clicked the "close" button this message disappears. For some reason or maybe never  I can get the lightbox to open as soon as one visits the website. Technically it is something like a cookie alert but like almost fullscreen. Why? The school must be kind of sure that at least users had the oppotunity to read the whole message before launching the original website. Any ideas out there? Probably Guenter is one of the last guys with me here in the forum (not to forget Nancy;-))?

Let me add that the message is far too long to be shown as a "normal" composition. As soon as this composition is closed/shut down, the space - now empty space for the text is still there.

For now and as a workaround I try to do that with a composition lightbox, nested in a composition lightbox.

Thanks in advance and Kind Regards,

Uwe

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

I got it. I don`t have to use the "automatic replay" but the "automated lightbox" checked. Now I´m done.

But thanks anyway.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it. I don`t have to use the "automatic replay" but the "automated lightbox" checked. Now I´m done.

But thanks anyway.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines