• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IE11 - Site doesn't load

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last update, when I make changes to our VERY basic intranet site and open it in IE11, the site loads a white page. It works in Chrome but we don't use Chrome. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have worked with our IT team to adjust compatibility settings and nothing seems to work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

I would assume your basic design needs some file that the local proxy server doesn't have | understand... you can test this by placing a copy to a free Adobe bc site and see if other ie11 browsers outside your local network | proxy can load the page but the only real fix (if this is case) is to stop waisting your time with proxy servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really do not dare to ask: did you try to clear browser cache and reload?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... this issue is happening to everyone on our network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Unfortunately, as I use an Apple product, I cannot reproduce your IE11 issue.

Hopefully some of this forum members gets to you soon.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would assume your basic design needs some file that the local proxy server doesn't have | understand... you can test this by placing a copy to a free Adobe bc site and see if other ie11 browsers outside your local network | proxy can load the page but the only real fix (if this is case) is to stop waisting your time with proxy servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines