Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iframe content will not load unless browser is resized

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

page with iframe: Availability

I am using the purchased iFrame widget set at browser full width to pull data from our property management software. The info displays fine on my monitor at 1920, but anything less requires you to resize the browser (the screen is blank on smaller displays, and is blank on my iphone X until I scroll down a bit, then it pops up)

additionally, on mobile, There is a horizontal scroll bar that makes viewing this page a bit difficult, as it can scale in and out of view.

Fixes for 1 or both of these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wintersdesign  wrote

page with iframe: Availability

I am using the purchased iFrame widget set at browser full width to pull data from our property management software. The info displays fine on my monitor at 1920, but anything less requires you to resize the browser (the screen is blank on smaller displays, and is blank on my iphone X until I scroll down a bit, then it pops up)

the iframe displays the page correct at any size on my end... the real issue is that the data base code you are using was not designed to show on small devices

it is showing up blank pages at your end because small devices have limited bandwidth and your design is overloading them

There is a horizontal scroll bar is a normal part of phone display when you build a desktop design and push it into a small phone screen... the fix is to redesign your site to fix correctly into a phone display and that will take skill because your data base type is so old

Screenshot (1792).png

Screenshot (1793).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines