• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iframe (?) page into accordion

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, maybe it's a bit of a silly question. I'm new to muse but I've been reading and searching to find a solution to something I'm trying to setup:

In my home page I would like to insert a content which by opening would push down whatever follows so I figured an accordion would to the trick... thing is, I would like to place inside this accordion another page I'm developing in muse. So, making it simple, I have a home page and when clicking on a menu item I would like to have displayed the content of another single_page_layout without reloading the page. Now, I suppose this would work with an iframe widget but all those I have found require a live url which of course I don't have since I'm only creating a site template which I will try to convert into a wordpress theme.. so my home page will have inside of it a specific page.

Sorry if this sounds twisted.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

I suppose this would work with an iframe widget but all those I have found require a live url which of course I don't have since I'm only creating a site template...

Just use the name of the page's html file as a link.
195cf9408d.png

e3c7a98250.png

068f9021f7.png

...which I will try to convert into a wordpress theme..

I sympathize with you. This is a very bad idea. Need WordPress - use Wordpress (without Muse) (IMO)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose this would work with an iframe widget but all those I have found require a live url which of course I don't have since I'm only creating a site template...

Just use the name of the page's html file as a link.
195cf9408d.png

e3c7a98250.png

068f9021f7.png

...which I will try to convert into a wordpress theme..

I sympathize with you. This is a very bad idea. Need WordPress - use Wordpress (without Muse) (IMO)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IT WORKED!!!
I tried with an "insert url widget" but funny enough it would always pick the sample url. Then I tried with a iframe widget and it works. Now I only need to figure out a way to avoid giving it a fixed frame hight but that's a minor problem.

THANk YOU SO MUCH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines