• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Background

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have spent a lot of time searching in the internet how to make the background of my page, which I assigned an image, to resize when you scroll down the page, let me explain the idea better: I like my page to have an image as background, I remember a year ago it was possible to add an special effect  to the background image in which no matter how big was your page, when you scroll down, the background image starts like to zooming in while you were scrolling down. I have been trying for hours to achive that effect, but when I start to add content to the page the background image just scales with the new page size, and on the preview it is completely static. If someone understood me please help me, sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

I think, this was never possible with Muse „out of the box“.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a link to a site that shows the effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think, this was never possible with Muse „out of the box“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines