Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Database?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Our clients are constantly asking for a webpage where they can see all the lifestyle images we've created for them. This would include a small thumbnail and the ability to preview before downloading. Also, they'd like to filter based on category and search based on product code.

Any ideas how to do this in muse or any other adobe program???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

You should go with 3rd party widgets and search at musewidgets.com.

It will get a challenge, though.

Muse-themes.com has published a new widget today.

But, it would be much more powerful to use a stable CMS. I´m not sure if this is really sustainable with muse.

At least I would have look at BC to stay with muse, as your client might not be willing to purchase a new website with a new system.

To show images before downloading, maybe LR CC is a solution? No need for an extra website, but depends on wha

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should go with 3rd party widgets and search at musewidgets.com.

It will get a challenge, though.

Muse-themes.com has published a new widget today.

But, it would be much more powerful to use a stable CMS. I´m not sure if this is really sustainable with muse.

At least I would have look at BC to stay with muse, as your client might not be willing to purchase a new website with a new system.

To show images before downloading, maybe LR CC is a solution? No need for an extra website, but depends on what is really needed.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines