• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image display order in slideshow

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a third party slideshow widget (Qooqee Fluid Pro). Until the latest Muse update I was able to determine the display order of the images in the slideshow by rearranging their order in the layere panel. With the latest version of Muse that has gone away and now the images display in a top to bottom column order by the way the thumbnails are displayed on the page, regardless of their order in the layer pallet. Any ideas on how I might be able to rectify this?

As an alternate question I am trying desperately to find a slideshow / gallery widget that will display the thumbnails in a mosaic pattern honoring the image proportions and then display them in a left to right fishing (like reading a book)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey Uwe,

Thanks, for the heads up.

@hursey I am sure that our friend AliPordeli from QooQee and we might be able to work on this together and come up with a solution.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hursey  schrieb

I am using a third party slideshow widget (Qooqee Fluid Pro). Until the latest Muse update I was able to determine the display order of the images in the slideshow by rearranging their order in the layere panel. With the latest version of Muse that has gone away and now the images display in a top to bottom column order by the way the thumbnails are displayed on the page, regardless of their order in the layer pallet. Any ideas on how I might be able to rectify this?

You should really ask qooqee about that. We are not qooqee masters.

hursey  schrieb

As an alternate question I am trying desperately to find a slideshow / gallery widget that will display the thumbnails in a mosaic pattern honoring the image proportions and then display them in a left to right fishing (like reading a book)

Please watch out at musewidgeits.com. I am sure you will find what you want.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here's the thing... in classic computer tradition... Qooqee says that Muse has it's own algorithm for upload / display and they have no control over that...

I tend to believe that as the widget has not changed and only Muse has upgraded... so the change was in the Muse code.

I have checked every single widget at musewidgets.com and while muse-themes Media Pro Gallery came the closest, their widget still displays top to bottom instead of left to right....

Do you know of any developers who would custom make a widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hursey  schrieb

So here's the thing... in classic computer tradition... Qooqee says that Muse has it's own algorithm for upload / display and they have no control over that...

I tend to believe that as the widget has not changed and only Muse has upgraded... so the change was in the Muse code.

their widget still displays top to bottom instead of left to right....

o the better

Do you talk about autoplay direction? Why don`t you use freeform thumbnails?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-27 um 00.40.02.png

QooQee support is well known from many users. This does change to the better if ankushr40215001​ or Preran​ get invited. They have very good connection to inventors personally.

hursey  schrieb

Unfortunately I do not know a developer to create a custom made widget.

Would you mind to try the freeform thumbnails?

If there are any issues,what about a link? Then we could dive deeper, if still necessary.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free form thumbnails all size together (even when the "Edit Together" box is unchecked). I have some horizontal, some square and some vertical images all of different proportions. and need them to flow in a nice mosaic grid pattern. Here is a sample page using the Qooqee widget.

Los Angeles Photographer | Dana Hursey Photography | Professional Commercial Advertising Photographe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understand. Then freeform does not work, obviously

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Uwe,

Thanks, for the heads up.

@hursey I am sure that our friend AliPordeli from QooQee and we might be able to work on this together and come up with a solution.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like it, thanks ankushr40215001​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know what I can do on my end to assist in moving this forward....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope AliPordeli​ will contact you to help out? Maybe it is a muse issue as well, then ankushr40215001​ will get to you.

Patience …. I hope the rest from your site works as expected?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hoping this won't fall through the cracks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines