• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image don't show on rollover in compositions - blank (Trigger and Target)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to use compositions - blank (Trigger and Target), I put a image in rollover state, but I do not see the imgae when i test it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

What do you want to achieve? It is all working fine and as expected:

The composition area isn’t shown as long as I don’t mouseover the trigger, and it disappears on rollout of trigger and target.

When I touch the trigger, the image within is shown and the target area appears.

This is exactly thy way, you defined it.

If you want the trigger image to appear from the beginning, you have to fill the „Normal“ state too.

If you want the trigger image to stay, you have to fill the „Active“ state too.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us  a.muse file with only one page and this composition to have a look at this issue. Please make sure to follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the instructions, here is the link https://ufile.io/va8ho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you want to achieve? It is all working fine and as expected:

The composition area isn’t shown as long as I don’t mouseover the trigger, and it disappears on rollout of trigger and target.

When I touch the trigger, the image within is shown and the target area appears.

This is exactly thy way, you defined it.

If you want the trigger image to appear from the beginning, you have to fill the „Normal“ state too.

If you want the trigger image to stay, you have to fill the „Active“ state too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a menu, when mouse over, the image appears from behind, so it will show that the button on the menu is active when you are above it, and when you move the mouse the image will disappear.

And it's strange, I do not see what you see,  even if I refresh, I see a blank page, even though I'm doing the rollover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok get an update, I realized where I was wrong - you wrote it and tried it and it works, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines