Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Fill in Rectangle gets cropped

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have 2 rectangles with the exact same settings (border radius, shadow, responsive width, scale to fill). The only exception is the image. As seen in the screenshot below, the left image gets cropped and the shadow also seems to be cropped. Also, the left image should be centered but it's instead left-centered. The pixel size of the left image is 1165x728, the right image is 1200x648 and the rectangles are 680x340 (but it shouldn't matter, right?).

I've tried copying the right rectangle, placing it to the left and then replacing the image (with the left image), but the same thing happens. So it seems it must be something with my image, but I have no idea. I've also tried creating a new rectangle and filling it with the same image.

Also, when resizing the browser window the image gets more and more cropped. Only when the whole width of the image is shown, the border radius to the right is also displayed. Any clues?

adobe_muse_rectangle_bug.png

Best,

Sven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

My image had alpha transparency and apparently that is not supported in rectangles with scale to fill. Anyway, problem solved.

Best,

Sven

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My image had alpha transparency and apparently that is not supported in rectangles with scale to fill. Anyway, problem solved.

Best,

Sven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines