Highlighted

Image fill opacity changing on mouse off

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a nice rollover animation where a button loads in as you mouse over, and fades away when you mouse off. Although it is working, there are issues.

I placed an image frame over my button, filled it with a black, set to opacity to 1 and used the Fill > image to insert my image. Changed state to rollover and bumped to opacity to 60%, and sure enough it works, problem is when I mouse off the IMAGE gets really bright all of a sudden.adobe.gif

(Moved button out so you can see better)

Only works fine when I keep the opacity at 60% - which is kinda pointless obviously. Am I better off doing this externally with CSS or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Correct answer by Fourthedge | Community Beginner

This is where publishing comes in handy - works on my site fine, was just using preview.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image fill opacity changing on mouse off

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a nice rollover animation where a button loads in as you mouse over, and fades away when you mouse off. Although it is working, there are issues.

I placed an image frame over my button, filled it with a black, set to opacity to 1 and used the Fill > image to insert my image. Changed state to rollover and bumped to opacity to 60%, and sure enough it works, problem is when I mouse off the IMAGE gets really bright all of a sudden.adobe.gif

(Moved button out so you can see better)

Only works fine when I keep the opacity at 60% - which is kinda pointless obviously. Am I better off doing this externally with CSS or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Correct answer by Fourthedge | Community Beginner

This is where publishing comes in handy - works on my site fine, was just using preview.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2017 0